Exiting your twenties can be a frightening experience. Your problems and feelings can feel so singular. But it doesn't have to be that way. We're actually all in this together. In fact, just on the other side of that line is a whole world of slightly-less-in-shape adults waving and saying, "We feel your pain." Here are just a few ways that The Digressions are just like you. Take heart.
1. You get creepily excited when you actually have big news to share.
2. Sometimes you have to take a break in the middle of a stressful conversation to cleanse karmically.
3. Other people's issues weird you out.
4. You can't seem to get on board with everyone else's music tastes.
5. You don't understand how it is in any way possible to take an attractive selfie.